Cyberpunk 2077 (2019 thread)

Guest_Jim_*

And one more tip to get a few more frames out of it on PC check this out

I jumped up around 10fps up to around 35-40 with ray tracing on and everything maxed out in 4.k, I was gaming in 4k with a 290X for a few years, so 30fps is just, normal for me at this point lol, anything above that is excellent.

Currently using an R9 3950X and 2080ti with 64gb of DDR4-3600

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing with a 1920X and RTX 3070. Some scenes even with DLSS enabled just crawled so I turned Ray-Tracing to medium.

On a side note, I am just about 9 hours into the story and Keanu Reeves finally appears and starts the main storyline. Either i'm really slow at completing the main missions (thats all I've been doing) or the marketing lied to me - haha! All the trailers showed him front and center. I'm not complaining, though reviews say the main story is only 15 hours long. This would mean he is only like 1/3rd of the storyline or I am really just that slow.

Took me 10 min to get out of the garage, first time I played, and got shot, flattened within 15 min. :ouch:

There does not seem to be a Benchmark Tool with in the PC game, that sucks, perhaps they will add it later.

• 3 months later...