FLDC

road-runner

I don't see how its my fault that Polo security protocols failed. Its not like I use the same password for all my accounts. I also trade on a secure linux computer. They should not allow accounts without Google Authenticator enbled because obviously their phone verification is bogas since it didn't stop someone when it actually mattered.

Poloniex's security protocols can not stop an attack if the hacker has breached your secure Linux computer.

If you use your computer for daily tasks, surfing the internet, logging into any site or forums without 2FA,.. 

Inserting your data in those bitcoin generators, buying btc online, using social media sites,...  you have been breached.  

Professional hackers gain access to your account's by breaching your email and or your computer. 

Edited by Braegnok

• 2 weeks later...

After switching to Curecoin team I got an extra $150 from 3 1/2 1080ti cards for a month getting those Curecoins. Haven't checked my FLDC today but I suspect it will be like 25k.

Now is the time to sell some 1080Tis, they are like 750-800 for used on ebay.

Edit:

21k for 3 1/2 cards. The folding wave is over, time to switch to Dash, XMR or Zcash.

Good luck mining Dash on a GPU.., that's an ASIC coin.

I switched the 1080ti's over to zCash about halfway through this month. The 4 of them on Nanopool do a little over $200/month but that won't last long.

The profits are all more or less returning to what they were before the big boom. Difficulties have gone WAY UP, prices have not.

Edit:

Also so much for being against mining lols.

Edited by scr4wl

Well this sucks, I got $300+ stuck on bittrex because I can't withdraw with more "verification" FML.. I apparently do not exist. I rather not upload my drivers licenses just to withdraw some coins.