FLDC

road-runner

I was reading if you go below 120bytes it will be lost and never processed. So yeah you can send it with a lower fee but it may never show up and moving thousands of dollars is very scary that it might go poof!

I'm curious if any of you are going to mine Bitcoin Gold seeing as it uses Equihash?

I'm going to put a GPU on it just in case I think.

I was thinking about it. Get on the train for a month before its ruined. But that I'm reading exchanges like Bittrex says its a scam coin. Give it a few months and the coins will be worthless. I know i'll be trading my coins right away from litecoins until the dust settles.

BTG is, without a doubt, a complete scam.  

On Tuesday the developers dumped some pre-mined BTG tokens on Bitfinex for $2,900 a coin,.. before prices dropped 96.64 % to $97.  https://www.bitfinex.com/stats

Price on Wednesday was $137 at press time.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/#markets

Need to wait an see whether the tokens will actually be delivered by those behind the project, and their ability to deliver quality code,.. as the exchanges are currently listing a token that represents a claim on the future delivery of bitcoin gold (in advance of it becoming available to all bitcoin users).    

Edited by Braegnok

A friend that is keeping up with this said..

And some may of got dumped
But the dump wasnt a developer
A bounty was given to a cummunity member for makeing a code for the replay protection
They didnt hide it
Its in the updates pages on the website

The only folks who had access to BTG on Tuesday morning was the developers,.. from doing a pre-mine of the coin.

If the developers "gave BTG to someone for making a code" and that someone dumped it on Tuesday,.. eight days ahead of the public launch that's still shady business.   

Guess we will see how things shake out next few weeks after public launch,.. it would be great if I'm wrong, and everything is legit with new coin.  :)   https://bitfalls.com/2017/10/24/bitcoin-forks-bitcoin-gold-scam-stay-safe/

Edited by Braegnok

• 3 weeks later...

I am giving btc gold a try, switching over seems I can make about double over fldc at the current rate. Wish I had kept the bitcoin cash I had awhile back its on up there. Going to stack some up and hope it sky rockets latter on down the road...

Good luck, seems they got most of the bugs worked out with connecting to BTG nods this week,..

Sure ain't making much folding,.. just looking at my last 5-months production. I'm running more and more work units for less and less folding coin,.. at this rate they will be charging me to fold in a few months.  :)