FLDC

road-runner

You can always switch to Curecoins. Though It seems like a big hassle and a lot a hops. FLDC is just way easier.

Been supporting OCC team and folding since 2003 but I suppose if staff doesnt even support there on team I could switch also but not going to...

Been Folding since I joined up and no sense changing now. And I am Staff BTW! 

You can always switch to Curecoins. Though It seems like a big hassle and a lot a hops. FLDC is just way easier.

Been supporting OCC team and folding since 2003 but I suppose if staff doesnt even support there on team I could switch also but not going to...

Been Folding since I joined up and no sense changing now. And I am Staff BTW! 

LOL I know you are frank.. I thought I saw one switch yo curecoin team a week or so ago though..

I was listening to the Folding Meeting Podcast and they said that once you have a passkey you can use it on other SN after 10 WU. So that is nice to know that you don't have to start over completely when making a new ID.

Interestingly, It looks like the distribution was 0.0003604 fldc per point.., The same as last month!!!, I was not expecting that.

It also appears that there was ~100 less folders.

Still not getting what I was a few months ago with less cards and less powerful..

That's because a few months ago there was 400 People folding for FLDC as apposed to 1000+

Well I am offended we must put some rules on this, only the first 400 can collect fldc lol..