FLDC

road-runner

Same as RR here I guess it will sit for a little bit.

Yeah, best thing to do if you kept your coins in counterwallet. If you send them anywhere, you will basically risk that they stay on the bitcoin blockchain and you will not be able to split them. Just wait until someone else figures out how to do it with the counterparty wallet. :P

EDIT:

This is a little off topic, but some exchanges actually split my btc for me.

I just logged into my Bittrex and Cryptopia accounts and in both cases I had the same amount of BTC as BCH and can still do trades. Unfortunately most of the btc I have is in bitcoin-core and still needs to be split.

Splitting tools and guides are starting to pop up.., still waiting for something to be verified by someone trusted though.

Edited by scr4wl

I have FLDC in Poloniex also, It's fine. And when you sell your FLDC on Poloniex, send BTC back to your Counterwallet it will be same as any other time.

I'm not going to worry about splitting my bitcoin. Will be sticking with Counterwallet & Poloniex,.. an just keep on riding the white pony.   

Edited by Braegnok
  • Like 1

After crunching some numbers, I dont think folding will be more profitable then mining this month or at least they'll be close.

Let's be optimistic and say next distribution is .0002 fldc/point. The 4x 1080ti I have folding do ~3.3mil ppd... so 102300000 points this month, means 20460 fldc. At $0.014 per fldc that is $286.44.

I'm getting cure too, about .00001/point... so 1023 cure at $0.12 that is an extra $122.76

So total is ~$409

Meanwhile, I could Mine lbry with the same cards and do about $15 per day (as of today)... so $465

perhaps this will cause some people to drop out and switch to other alts.

Edit: electricty cost was not factored in at all for either folding or mining

Edited by scr4wl

Poleniex is down been down most of the day and since all my FLDC is on there I assume the price  will break record highs then crash to an all time low right before it comes back online

Edited by road-runner

After crunching some numbers, I dont think folding will be more profitable then mining this month or at least they'll be close.

Let's be optimistic and say next distribution is .0002 fldc/point. The 4x 1080ti I have folding do ~3.3mil ppd... so 102300000 points this month, means 20460 fldc. At $0.014 per fldc that is $286.44.

I'm getting cure too, about .00001/point... so 1023 cure at $0.12 that is an extra $122.76

So total is ~$409

Meanwhile, I could Mine lbry with the same cards and do about $15 per day (as of today)... so $465

perhaps this will cause some people to drop out and switch to other alts.

Edit: electricty cost was not factored in at all for either folding or mining

That is pretty much in line with the estimates that I did yesterday. For now I'm back to mining on the 1080Ti (and never stopped on one 1080 and one 1070).  I do need to check power draw folding vs mining though as that could be a factor.

I do need to check power draw folding vs mining though as that could be a factor.

Obviously the alg is gonna play a role in this, but based off my tests the cards draw essentially the same amount of power running equihash as folding. I haven't tested powerdraw mining anything else though..,

@RR

I can log into my Polo account and see my balances. I can't load any of the exchanges though. Hopefully they fix it soon.

Yeah Polo is down, but 4chan is reporting shady stuff is going down on that website. I'm switching to bittrex once polo comes back online. I usually take 4chan with a grain of salt, but they are usually the first place leak information comes out. Either way, polo is a bit too shifty for me anyways.

polo is a bit too shifty for me anyways.

People say shady things are going down at poloniex all the time, but it's like the largest exchange. The others, in my experience, usually dont have as much volume. Bittrex is pretty good, but again, less volume.

If you wanna see a shifty exchange check out yobit

Poloniex is open this morning,.. sold a small amount FLDC and made BTC withdraw with no issues.

Seems they were under DDos attack, shut down servers,.. they need to upgrade servers and hire more support staff.