FLDC

road-runner

There were actually less folders this distribution, the people who stuck around must have added more cards to drop it down to 0.0003604 fldc per point. (The points increased by 5,000,000,000!!!)

As for more people = stronger currency.., crypto isn't as black and white as that. While speculation does play a huge factor in coin price, it isn't everything. Just look at ripple, hardly worth anything, but has the third largest market cap. Some coins actually have a lot of tech behind them which helps with market value.

As for btc, hopefully you moved it to Bitcoin Core a while back, at least then you know its on a full node and you have your keys, plus you can manually split your coins when the time comes. I know there are third party wallets that say you control your keys, but why trust someone else...

Edit:

Double the folding for 4/5 the result of a month ago.

Welcome to crypto!

I have 7 new cards mining since the boom, and am still making less (not by much) then what I was when the prices just started spiking...

Edited by scr4wl

Looks like we will receive FLDC distribution for 7/26/2017 through 7/31/2017 on next month's payout.

The hard fork is going down in 30-min,.. so I would advise not to move any bitcoin from your wallet,.. for next few weeks.

Counterwallet and Poloniex will not support BCC,.. your bitcoin is safe in your counterwallet,.. there will be tons of hackers and scamming sites online next few days trying to trick fools into splitting there BTC to get free BCC,.. do not fall for any site asking for your wallet keys, to split your bitcoin,.. wait a few weeks till legit splitting sites are announced and the scammers are weeded out.    :popcorn:

If counterwallet isnt supporting BCC what is a good wallet?

Yes, your btc is safe in counterwallet. It is to late to split your btc into bitcoin cash though. counterwallet chose not to support the new chain.

Edit:

Unless counterwallet gives you control of your keys (idk whether or not they do), then maybe you can still split your coins

Edit:

According to this: https://github.com/CounterpartyXCP/Documentation/blob/master/UI/FAQ-Counterwallet.mdcounterwallet does let you generate your public and private keys..., although I couldnt launch the tool from my phone.

That said, it looks like you probably still could split your coin, so if you want bcc, dont send any btc anywhere until you read up on how to succesfully split them from a trusted source.

Also, as Braegnok said earlier, you are gonna want to sit tight for a bit.

Edited by scr4wl

Looks like i'm SOL. I transferred my  FLDC to Poloienx yesterday and they still haven't shown up. Counterwallet says its already sent. Poloienx says open a ticket but I can't because apparently  the support center doesn't like my login. lesson learn.... He is hoping it show up sometime today even though counterwallet says transaction complete for over 12 hours now. 

To open a ticket on Poloniex you need to open a second account on their support site.

As long as you sent it to the right address your FLDC will probably show up. I've had several coins take a very long time with polo.., Can you see the transaction in the Counterparty chain?

Thanks! I thought the Sign In was for the same account. I opened a ticket and yeah it shows the transaction from 18 hours ago to the right address. Now I just have to wait for Polo I guess.

Also I did the math and based on 0.0003604 FLDC per FAH, it comes out to roughly 360 FLDC per million FAH. I checked it to what I had and it didn't 100% match but I got BTC and LTB also from using ALL which might be why. Looks like I'll need to add another card to keep up :) That number will of course change as people drop out or add more cards. At least its kinda of a baseline to work off of. So really at this point unless you are getting 600-1Mill a day, it is not worth the entry costs if you are in it for the $$$. By these calculations my GTX 960 would yield $16 a month (today market) not including the power bill which would eat up most, if not all of that.

Thanks! I thought the Sign In was for the same account. I opened a ticket and yeah it shows the transaction from 18 hours ago to the right address. Now I just have to wait for Polo I guess.

NP, it's super weird that they do it that way imo. If you can see it in the explorer, it should show up on polo eventually. The longest I have waited so far is 17 days (for an etc transaction) to finally show up in my polo account. They are pretty slow at responding to tickets as well, but they do eventually respond lol.

If the trend continues, I expect the next distribution to be somewhere between 0.00015-0.00025 fldc per point. I didn't have all the 1080s folding 24/7 this last month, so it's hard for me to judge but it still seems as though folding is more profitable then mining...,

Also, I'm curious if any of you have experimented with gridcoin as a reward for boinc work?

Edited by scr4wl

This month 34,919.4948 FLDC

Last month 54,237.2263 FLDC

month before 86,827.558 FLDC

month before that 140,920.8517 FLDC

142,522.5627 FLDC

177,367.568 FLDC

222,412.2742 FLDC

568,456.6365 FLDC

monthly earnings...

There were actually less folders this distribution, the people who stuck around must have added more cards to drop it down to 0.0003604 fldc per point. (The points increased by 5,000,000,000!!!)

Where did you find this info?