FLDC

road-runner

I could see how the return could be really big with 4x 1080 Ti and holding onto it for a while as prices raise.

I'm excited to try it and see. I've had one 1080Ti, at completely stock everything, running equihash while I wait for a PSU to arrive and it is only doing about $5/day so it would take basically a month to get what you got in 2 weeks!

Anyone have a good website to buy BTC right away? I can't move the Folding coins out of the wallet without a fee, nor can I put BTC in because I cannot find a legit website to buy coins that doesn't need 10 steps of verification. Coinbase won't accept my CC or Paypal, so I'm left with waiting a week to verify my bank. I'm willing to pay real money for BTC but somehow there isn't a legit site that will do this. How does anyone expect BTC to be taken seriously if  buying coins is so painful.

***Rant Over*

I dont remember where I bought mine that was quit awhile ago... I do remember it was a pain I like to have never got it bought several nights of messing with it... It could be made a lot easier it seems, I just sent my friend .01 btc and told him to send it back when he gets going and sells the fldc

I guess I need Coinbase account anyways If I'm going to eventually turn this into cash. Oh well... I was just gonna play around with some trading tonight before I did some major amount in a few months.

LocalBitcoins is safe and quick, I used them to get my Counterwallet BTC fee's first time,.. you can buy $30 dollars worth for $32 dollars charged to your Re-loadable Visa Debit Card, and after fee's you will have $29 worth BTC in Counterwallet for transfer fee's.  :)  https://localbitcoins.net/

Edited by Braegnok

Have 2 out of the 4 1080s folding, the other 2 are still running equihash. (Saw that the amount of people folding for fldc basically doubled which made me nervous) Figure this way I'll get the best of both worlds lol