FLDC

road-runner

It actually went up much higher on some other exchanges. On Poloniex the high was .00001451BTC, on Bittrex the high was above .00006 then it stayed at around .00003 for around an hour.

Edited by scr4wl

I have always used Poloniex till last time when fldc was disabled I couldnt even make a deposit to  sell so signed up with bittrex. I have to say its a lot faster almost instant to wallet after sales unlike Poloniex always take a long time sometimes an hour or more..

Edited by road-runner

In the past two weeks I have had multiple etc deposits take more then two days with poloniex (one took 5 days lol)

Whats worse is they are sooooooooo slow responding to tickets.

I received deposit an hour and 10-min after sending. :yucky:  

I have a wallet linked with polonix, and add coin to wallet I'm selling then sell max amount,.. so making a deposit should be instant or 2-3 min tops,.. not 1 hour. 

two or more days is crazy,.. is your wallet linked.

No, I just have a few machines on an etc pool. I use the poloniex address as my payout address.

Payouts used to be instant. Coins would go to my poloniex etc wallet address and show up in my poloniex account within a few min.

I can still see the deposits go into the poloniex wallet address as they should via the block explorer. Unfortunetly I dont see the funds in my account until days later now though.

Yea I had trouble last payday and its been slow as heck last several times. I used bittrex finally after giving up on them payments went through quick just a few minutes... I guess I will keep using bittrex