So Trump is the newly elected President of the United States...

Nyt

I gave up on America when Trump became a nominee. I was hoping after Hillary won the joke would finally end but now I have to wait 4 more years. On a side note Canada immigration website crashed today and I am one of those people looking to get out of this country ASAP. Its sad that Harambe got as many votes are the 3rd party.

If you believe that crap, no wonder you're trying to leave the country. :lol:

I gave up on America when Trump became a nominee. I was hoping after Hillary won the joke would finally end but now I have to wait 4 more years. On a side note Canada immigration website crashed today and I am one of those people looking to get out of this country ASAP. Its sad that Harambe got as many votes are the 3rd party.

I don't think the sky is falling. People need to breathe a bit. All this hype is no good.

loving every minute of it.we have the house , senate and the white house for the next 8 years and trust me after Hillary it may be even longer than that :woot: 

this is like getting my birthday , xmas ,  anukkah all at the same time thank you America :wub:
H

loving every minute of it.we have the house , senate and the white house for the next 8 years and trust me after Hillary it may be even longer than that :woot:

this is like getting my birthday , xmas ,  anukkah all at the same time thank you America :wub:

H

I wish but I have a feeling Trump will be a 1 term president.  Hillary being such an unlikable person really helped him win.  If the DNC hadn't of robbed Bernie of the nomination I think we'd have a President Sanders in January.

Most folks that did not vote for Trump will be proud to call him there President, after his first six months in office,.. they will see that Donald is not a politician and actions speak louder than words. 

• Like 1

I get what you are saying cokeman. Its a fail IMHO. the reshuffling of plans is BS Unfortunately I'm one of those people that can not earn enough to pay for meds. I don't like the fines. A you are too expensive so go drop dead" letter would be better that what is going on imho. I'd know where I stand then.

We will have to just wait as see what he does I guess.

IT does suck and you will be paying up to 60% more for your same plan this year. At what point is the AHCA affordable. What is the definition of affordable?  A family I know was paying $300+ a month for a mediocre high deductible 80/20 plan in the market place after subsidies that I and everyone else pays for out of my pocket. So add another 40% increase  to that cost for this year on average and the affordability of the plan makes it no longer viable with their income. Now the choice is pay the 2% tax or pay specified fine and hope to hell you do not have something that will take you straight to bankruptcy court. If it was affordable it would be just that. Not a weeks salary or more for that family.  I know of people that milk the system because they are to lazy to actually work for theirs but then again if someone is going to give it to them then they take take take.   

Most folks that did not vote for Trump will be proud to call him there President, after his first six months in office,.. they will see that Donald is not a politician and actions speak louder than words. 

And thats what scares the crap out of them... He is not beholden to their get reelected first mantra and does not want to play their corrupt games so that makes him dangerous to them. 

I hope all his craziness from the campaign is just an act to get the crazy vote. It's pretty disturbing he got elected on that kind of campaign. I really didn't want him to become president, but I've come to the realization it is what it is. I'll give him a chance, since some of his ideas don't seem bad. If he follows through with his crazy promises and bring us back to 1930-1940 type of fear mongering then we have issues. Don't forget we rounded up thousands of Japanese Americans for "national security reasons." 

Edited by WhenKittensATK