Annual OCC Contest Thread

bp9801

All beta keys for Gigantic have been sent out. The vast majority were in a PM, while some others were sent to the email used for the contest entry. So check one and then the other to see!

I didn't get one :(:P

If you want mine just send me a PM

He's joking since he provided the keys for the beta.

:doh:

I just won a CPU Cooler and a Game Key.

I'd like to thank Bosco, OCC, BP9801, ID-Cooling, and Dariuas.

I'd also like to thank the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and it's board of Regents, my mother and father, the director and all my fellow cast members.

I'll have to cut it short they're flashing the light at me.

Congrats to everyone.

You deserve an Oscar for this performance LMAO

Congrats to all you winners :)

Awesome! Super excited! Finally I won something this year! :woot: :woot: :woot: Thanks so much OCC!

Also who won this? Maybe it's me? :teehee:

Broken Sword 1: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut & Broken Sword 2: The Smoking Mirror - Bla

Nah, him. You did get a copy of Contagion, however.

Haha I thought you were joking until I clicked the link.  :teehee:   :rofl:

Edited by Black64

Late last night I finally got parked here in Hooker Oklahoma and I was able to look at the email I got from BP 9801 and check out the results of the contest winnings... once again I have to say thank you to world famous OCC ... it looks like I am winner of a really awesome Asus motherboard that will be the beginning of a new platform for my gamer rig...this is gonna be great and I will start collecting the CPU and needed hardware to put it together...thank you OCC !

Thanks to Bosco, OCC and Noctua for the fan and games I won in the competition.

May try running the fan at 24V and pointing it at my graphics card whilst folding and see if it helps with the temperatures?

Thanks OCC! I had no idea what I won and then realized I needed it after all! Going to run a LAN connection to my buddys barracks room so we can split the bill on internet!

I don't need the Gigantic Beta Key I won...If you are interested, just send me a PM & I will give it to you...

Expected to win a hardware prize but anyways...

Congrats to the lucky winners...

Edited by Sushruta