Annual OCC Contest Thread

bp9801

Thanks OCC! I had no idea what I won and then realized I needed it after all! Going to run a LAN connection to my buddys barracks room so we can split the bill on internet!

Haha, nice! Should work out well then.

Thanks to Bosco, OCC and Noctua for the fan and games I won in the competition.

May try running the fan at 24V and pointing it at my graphics card whilst folding and see if it helps with the temperatures?

Hope it doesn't take off and fly away. :lol:

Nah, him. You did get a copy of Contagion, however.

Haha I thought you were joking until I clicked the link.  :teehee:   :rofl:

Nope!

Out of curiosity, anyone know if stuff shipped yet?

Expected to win a hardware prize but anyways...

Wow. Never "expect" a win from any sort of contest. Doing that makes anything you end up getting less awesome and you get upset for no reason.

Edited by SpaceToast

Out of curiosity, anyone know if stuff shipped yet?

Expected to win a hardware prize but anyways...

Wow. Never "expect" a win from any sort of contest. Doing that makes anything you end up getting less awesome and you get upset for no reason.

As far as I know, the winners information gets sent to the manufacturers, and they ship out the stuff. It takes 4-6 weeks, if I remember correctly.

• Like 1

As far as I know, the winners information gets sent to the manufacturers, and they ship out the stuff. It takes 4-6 weeks, if I remember correctly.

Correct. You should start seeing stuff in about a month, but potentially less since there's no CES to deal with. Why we held the contest now, after all. It all depends on how quick stuff gets sent out, but I would imagine sometime in April or early May. Bosco can probably provide a better idea as to when.

Also, keep things civil.

Hi Guys

Just wanted to give you guys an update.

All the winners info has be send out to begin shipping items out.

Sounds like Noctua and Xtracgear are shipping tomorrow. I will try my best to keep you guys updated as I hear back. Not all companies will tell me but I will keep you guys in the loop best I can.

Please post in this thread when your items arrive so I can keep track please

thanks everyone