Help

red930

Help my computer will not turn do not know why to me that doesnt right gives start return me verified the cords and everything is inside. Any person knows what could be incorrect?

wow, there's a lot of replies here for a post i couldn't even understand....maybe an english lesson will help. Like they've said...definitely need more info and specs if you want a good answer.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you think that he would have responded by now if he really needed help. Most people do, or we just didn't respond in a time of his liking.

Just wait... if he's gonna reply he'll reply, it hasn't even been a day yet, he probally doesnt even know anyone responded (didn't track it, or know how) What else are you doin' with that free time?

reading all this crazy mess..................... :lol:

READ THIS PLEASE

ok.. make shure the 2 small connectors that come from your power button are connected to the motherboard correctally.. if it still does not work.. insert a wire in to 2 holes of the main power connector the "ATX power connector" from the pus.. "look it up" im not shure what holes to put it in?? then turn on the psu.. and if it does not go on.. then its your psu.. good luck..

i did not read the full forum due to the massave amounts of junk

• 1 month later...

LOL he is Spanish and i know what he is trying to say... If you cant speak good english, PLEASE send me a private message in your language. I am very skilled at Spanish qwqoko, so if u need help, ask me. If i cant help, i will post your prob so that everyone can help ya. :D