Help

red930

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm...monitor switching on & off?Newport,ask him a question in Spanish.

yeah lol. cause this explode and implode stuff is getting pretty bad. haha.

Ummmm, if your monitor is imploding... I'd recommend looking up help with black holes :P;)

All kidding aside, this sounds like a crapped out monitor... Is the monitor left on all the time? Is the connection to the video card secure? Also try changing the power outlet the monitor goes into.

I'm familiar with people who doesn't speak English trying to communicate, and also with output from automatic translation engines and I can tell you one thing about this guys posts.

He's having fun with all of you trying to help him.

I do not have the amusement with this translation it . I use cause i to no know English good and I know it does not translate well but is better it can it makes i it still has this bad problem i know how him it determines this reason. im not understanding with this computers. :(

what we're gonna do is stop replying to this post, stop either bashing him (if he's serious) or encouraging him (if he's messing around).

IF you're serious about having a problem email me the system specs and exact problem you're having and I'll try to give you some suggestions that will help ya.

Edited by bigred

Look at his posts... He's KEvin_E_Cramer's friend I think and here is his first post

He's messing around

Yes, I know him, but he is new at our school and does not know much english, I have been trying to help him learn more. Why dont you lay off of him?