Updated Mod Pics

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

custom water cooling =) hand picked =).... Eheim 1046 pump, mcw 5000 switech cpu and 50 gpu and just recieved switech 20 chipset block today in mail.. and i am using 1/2 tube with a custom radiator mounted under a koolance cover.. so pretty much all hand picked =) smiles

. you can see from my template of goody goody goodness, the front bezel of this custom lian li pc 60 will go trew a bit of a change.. the exposed aluminum will be replaced with oh yes none other that carbon fiber board. i am going to relocate the power button / reset / led's etc etc. into the middle with a custom cut out of aluminum... well here is the template so far...

Sup Vyro,

I am hoping that you are still taking photos. This thread was falling into oblivion so I am posting cause I want to see what you are doing with that front panel. I am definately following this mod. Please keep us updated :D I can't wait for completion.

Edited by IUMaestro

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I am still alive and yes i have been modding still, HAHA, Sadly the front panel hasnt turned out like i have liked yet, so i order a new one and am still working on the old. But for now i am just using the standard Lian Li front bezel version 2... anyways back to ya, added a chipset waterblock and soon to add UV sensative water addative. also did some carbon fiber updates =) check it out smies

That system looks really good. Congrats man!

Quick Q:

Is that really 1/2" tubing? It's looks tiny compared to most 1/2", and I didn't notice any custom barbs on the blocks. I was just wondering, b/c I have someone who wants me to convert a swifty system to all 1/2", and I was wondering how it was done w/o block modding?