Sold: Reference GTX 980's

Bosco

Wow, I was totally content with my strix 970 right up until the point I read this post.  Somebody please save me from buying this and beat me to it!  

I will do the opposite, GO BUY IT! :evilgrin:

Wow, I was totally content with my strix 970 right up until the point I read this post.  Somebody please save me from buying this and beat me to it!  

+1

Buy it and then sell me your 970 on the cheapies for such a noble recommendation :teehee:

You know you want it lol

+1

Buy it and then sell me your 970 on the cheapies for such a noble recommendation :teehee:

OK, what's a good price for the 970 then,  $275?  Let's do this!

+1

OK, what's a good price for the 970 then,  $275?  Let's do this!

PM Me and we'll discuss business :evilgrin:

• 5 weeks later...

these days I just turn my computer on for working on reviews. I play all my games on the PS4 so after playing a few games on max settings, it got bored and went back to the ps4.