OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Friday again, and because of the different projects I have going on, I'm in Satisfactory again. At least I did take a long enough break from the projects the other day to get some stuff going in this world. The video is uploading and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Though it has been a fairly busy week, I have not returned to Satisfactory, nor am I in Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition. A bit too busy to get to work on it immediately, but I installed and started up Crysis Remastered on the test system, with the RTX 2060 installed. I'm afraid at 1920x1080, some of the improved visual effects will not be apparent, but from what I have seen thus far, it certainly looks good, and was running pretty well too. I got the OCAT overlay going so you can see the performance.

The video should go live at the usual time tomorrow or 1 PM ET.

By the way, depending I might wait a little on doing a performance analysis with this, just so DLSS can be added as that is coming but not present as of today/launch day. That's a thought for in a few days when I would have the time to start working on it anyway.

It is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow. Maybe I should have gone to Satisfactory again, as it would have been easier to control my being distracted then, but I didn't want to turn away from Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition yet again.

7 hours ago, Boinker said:

Video set to Private Jim. 

That's because it's set to go live at a scheduled time. Until then, YouTube treats it as private. It goes live at 1 PM ET today, which is when I used to live stream, but then found my Internet was not always reliable, so I record and upload Fridays, and schedule for Saturday.