OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

Continuing in Going Medieval and finally built a cartography table; a feature I've never touched before. Never quite felt a need for it before, but needed something to do. Still recording on the Framework 16, though this time I opted for x264 instead of an AMD encoder, and it seems to have gone well. At least I didn't notice any performance issues while playing.

Video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still in Going Medieval, still on the Framework 16 too. Nothing too much going on in the game though, as I just tried setting up a new area for trees and had to fight the Jobs system to deal with some blight.

As I usually say, the video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Continuing in Going Medieval, and I have fixed an audio issue I really should have caught a while ago. I had the audio tracks in OBS set wrong, causing the mic to be quieter than it should, but I have corrected that now. I also grabbed an old audio interface so I can use my nice mic, instead of the ones built into the Framework 16. (Laptop mics are competent, but actual recording microphones are in a different class.)

Video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time.

Continuing in Going Medieval and I'm not sure what more there is to say than that. Winter is coming to the colony, so we'll see how everyone and everything holds up in the next video, but I think it will be alright. Only time and next week can tell.

Still in Going Medieval, trying to get everyone through the winter, which, annoyingly, includes getting a couple settlers to put on clothes. Video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Another week and another video in Going Medieval is currently uploading. In addition to the normal gameplay, I also showed the two best pictures I got of Monday's eclipse.

Still in Going Medieval, but as it is spring in the game now, there is a little more to do, and a few things to fix up as well. Still some jobs the settlers don't want to do, for some reason, but what else is new.

Video will go live at the usual time tomorrow.

Going Medieval has received a major update this week, number 10.5 that includes the new save system, so you will need to migrate existing saves to continue them. The process to do so is easy and nicely documented in the update notes. The game has also received a new camera system, but can use the old one if you'd like. You can definitely see the new one in the video as it took me a little getting used to.

In any case, the video is uploading now and will go live at the usual time tomorrow.