OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

As I have been doing, I already recorded the video and it is uploaded and processing now, scheduled to go live at the usual time. Started getting more involved with equipping upgrade points, which definitely make a large difference. Also, finally got the slowing tower, and oh that is a wonderful difference it makes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uploading part 12 now, and it will be live at the usual time. Did give a quick look at the map editor that arrived with Beta 3, but really not much. Did a couple older maps with the new upgrades and definitely enjoyed the changes with the new beta version.

Uploading the video for tomorrow currently. Decided to return to Satisfactory because my mind is not firing on all cylinders, and to confirm this, I first did an hour-long video of the thumbnail... What you're getting is about half an hour covering all the same stuff, but in less time.

Tomorrow's video is uploading now and will be scheduled for the usual time. It is back in Siege of Centauri, and as it will be releasing on September 12, this might be the last stream in it, at least the last regular stream, but we will see what happens. I do intend to review it, and to capture the review playthrough too, so this will hardly be the last video in the game.