OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

36 minutes ago, That_Guy said:

That last video can't be viewed, Jim. Says "Unavailable. This video is Private" when I try to play it

That's because the video is scheduled to go live at 1 PM (ET) today. I embed it early though, in case I forget to do so at the appropriate time. I did forget to mention that in the post though.

I used to actually stream at that time on Saturdays, but then my internet started being flaky, so I changed to recording these videos and then scheduling for the usual time. Plus I can do some audio processing this way (normalizing the mic and auto-ducking the game audio) so I think I prefer it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Satisfactory's Update III coming to its Experimental branch this week, I decided to go with that and take a break from Darksiders II Deathfinitive Edition. Unfortunately I get even more distracted by the game than I normally do, because that is what this game does to me. Will go live at the usual time.

Uploading and will go live at the usual time. And wouldn't you know it, one of the things I talk about in it are the issues some have had with recent AMD drivers, such as black screens, and AMD releases a driver to fix at least many of them today: Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.2. (On the bright side, what I was talking about was that are a lot of things that can be fixed via a driver update or firmware update, but it can take time to get the information necessary to even start addressing an issue. At least my comments, though now outdated, are not inaccurate.)

It's only Thursday but as I intend to work on Doom Eternal tomorrow, I decided to record the Saturday video today. Of course I was recording during the DirectX 12 Ultimate announcement. Going to look through the information on that and hopefully get a news item up before long. Anyway, here's the video for when it goes live on Saturday: