OCC Twitch Stream

Guest_Jim_*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a little of a late start on this, but the video is uploading now and will go live tomorrow at the usual time. Even though I'm not actually progressing the story, I think I'm doing a fairly decent and efficient job clearing through the map.

At the moment I have not recorded anything for tomorrow as I have been busy with jury duty. I may decide to try and find the time to do a recording tomorrow morning though, but right now do not want to commit to that.

Did find the time this morning, so it is uploading now and is set to go live when it's done. (YouTube not knowing my actual timezone means I cannot schedule it because it thinks the regular time I set of 1 PM has passed already. Really wish I could change that in YouTube, which I do remember being able to, however many UI refreshes ago.)

In theory the video is uploading now, but we also just lost power, so we'll see how this goes. Hopefully power comes back before the UPSes fail, but we'll see. Continuing in Mad Max and will hopefully go live tomorrow at the usual time.