road-runner_FLDC_1B4BxbA8Tk3LA6Bec4P1yBf6F6sYgAmPTz

ivangela

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking wallet,.. and as of January 20th FLDC is now actively trading on Poloniex, which has increased the value and volume drastically,.. last week 0.00000072 per FLDC,.. today 0.00000263 per FLDC with $2,300 in 24 hour volume,.. so FLDC value is now worth almost four times what it was last month,.. and is expected to climb even higher. :woo:

Also,.. "Merged Folding" is being released on Feb 5th. meaning folders will have three options to obtain various tokens,.. all a folder will need to do is alter the prefix that they currently use in there FAH donor name. Currently to earn FLDC you use a donor name prefix [username_FLDC_counterwalletaddress] the system will still work using this prefix,.. but if you want to collect another coin for folding in addition to FLDC then your donor name will have [username_COINSYMBOL_counterwalletaddress] the system will grant you FLDC and the chosen token only,.. or you can receive all tokens now and in the future that are in the platform,.. then your donor name will look like this [username_ALL_counterwalletaddress],.. POW coin will be the first new coin added to platform. :foldon:

Edited by Braegnok

we have the option to change username prefix on Feb 5th,.. to run "Merged Folding" which is the ability to earn additional tokens in addition to FLDC for folding proteins.

The new merged system will still work using old prefix [username_FLDC_counterwalletaddress] but you will Only receive FLDC,.. to receive ALL tokens/coins now and in the future that are added to merge platform,.. you will need to change prefix to [username_ALL_counterwalletaddress].

Personally I'm not interested in the merged bonus tokens and I will continue only folding for FLDC,.. the bonus tokens are going to be tokens nobody wants to mine due to only worth a satoshi or two, with no immediate return and my guess is most will not survive, hold there own burns or have issues with hashing power, blockchain maintenance,.. but this merged folding creates huge value for FLDC on multiple fronts, and perhaps over time could create value for struggling tokens that are merged.

I prefer receiving 100% FLDC for my distribution payout, so I'm not changing my username prefix,..   :D

Edited by Braegnok

• 2 weeks later...

I know your looking at those R9 290X's on the Egg for under 2 BTC,..road_runner :evilgrin:

Today is a good day to sell some FLDC and fill your empty slots,.. FoldingCoin is up 12% today,.. 0.00000184 best day since 1-19-15.

Price will fall slightly after todays morning distrubution payout in a few hours.

Edited by Braegnok

You can sell FLDC for BTC on Poloniex,.. transactions cost 2% and take about 30-min to confirm in your CounterWallet,.. then just follow steps to Buy using BitCoin at Newegg site,.. "View CounterWallet address" and allow app to establish link,.. type in amount and click send BTC payment,.. you have 15-min to complete bitcoin payment once started due to USD/1 BTC current rate as it changes. 

I've been saving up FLDC to upgrade my folding rig,.. replacing 7770's with R9-290X cards,.. this morning the XFX R9-295X2 is selling for $689.99 USD,.. and USD/1 BTC is @ $245.27 which is OK,.. so paying with BitCoin price is 2.813185 BTC.

I have,.. 2.423569 BTC in wallet,.. so I'm almost there.   :foldon:

Edited by Braegnok

That's a snapshot of 2/19/2015 daily payout,.. it shows your credits or PPD, = 1.20% cut of daily 500,000 FLDC distribution for yesterday or 6,014.92034760 not bad for one day,.. here is a link of distribution addresses, and all payouts past and current,.. http://foldingcoin.net/distribution  on the daily payouts list click on blue stats link.

Edited by Braegnok