road-runner_FLDC_1B4BxbA8Tk3LA6Bec4P1yBf6F6sYgAmPTz

ivangela

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With only .0002 bitcoins produced I would say this is a very long term commitment before you reap any reward. 

Yea when they start really paying something I will switch back not hard at all... At the rate I am going it might be a year before I get enough to even make a tranaction cause that cost you also..

Edited by road-runner

One point Two Million Folding Coins = One BitCoin or currently $356.29 USD.

Your getting 400.000 Folding Coins per month,.. so figure apx $118.7633 USD you made this month in folding coin at current exchange rate.

The BTC dust shown in your wallet .0002 is used to send FoldingCoin during the distribution payouts,.. Counterparty is set up on top of the Bitcoin Blockchain, so sending FLDC or LTBcoin, (or any Counterparty asset) requires sending a little BTC. The small Bitcoin transaction transmits the info about the Counterparty transaction,..it's a complicated process.

The XCP or XBTC is earned dividends for tokens in your wallet.

Edited by Braegnok

Frank,.. you were knocking down some nice PPD,.. last week testing the GTX 980 with some vary low wattage usage,.. those results were impressive.

Hopefully this FoldingCoin will inspire some OCC members to do some folding this winter and move us up the charts in team rankings. :foldon: 

It does take a while to set-up and figure everything out,.. but after while you can even put your folding rigs & wallet on your phone, to monitor everything and after you start rolling in the coins it's vary easy to sell your FLDC instantly when value is high for BTC then cash out,.. or you can buy FLDC when value is low 50-70 and sell it next day for 100-120,.. most important thing is to have fun,.. as folders we are going to fold any way,.. may as well have some fun and make some easy coin.

It will get interesting after you have a few BitCoin in your wallet,.. and know all your options.     

Edited by Braegnok

Frank,.. you were knocking down some nice PPD,.. last week testing the GTX 980 with some vary low wattage usage,.. those results were impressive for single card rig.

Hopefully this FoldingCoin will inspire some OCC members to do some folding this winter and move us up the charts in team rankings. :foldon:   

The 980 is a folding beast with the Core 17 units. WIll be trying out my gaming rig here in a few days to see how well it does with the Titans. 

Not to worry that you have not received FLDC distribution payout since switching back,.. as the distribution server has been down since 12/7/14.

Edited by Braegnok