road-runner_FLDC_1B4BxbA8Tk3LA6Bec4P1yBf6F6sYgAmPTz

ivangela

I still haven't sold/traded since Dec, 24 2014 FLDC was at +22.77,.. folding coin has been even since,.. but BTC is dropping so now is good time to buy BTC.

BTC is vary low now apx. $280 USD,.. was $386 USD three months ago and $800 last year this time,.. so trading your FLDC now for BTC will be good trade,.. I would save the BTC in CounterWallet till it goes back up, but if you need to spend Quickly or need Cash then use PODEX Gold Card VISA.

You can get an Anonymous PrePaid VISA GOLD Card from PODEX http://www.second-card.com/ and link it with Poloniex Exchange along with your CounterWallet to avoid CW transfer fees when you chose to spend BTC,.. you can store up to $3500 USD on card, strait from your Poloniex Exchange the Podex Gold card will automatically convert BTC to USD at current rate when transfer is made.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see you in the stats page slick2500

It wouldn't let me doing it without my name being that code

Still dont see you, here is our active folders...

3a97e627a85fdf3a495975918bfa2006.jpg

How do I set it up to show like that?

I dont see you in the stats page slick2500

It wouldn't let me doing it without my name being that code

Still dont see you, here is our active folders...

3a97e627a85fdf3a495975918bfa2006.jpg

How do I set it up to show like that?

You have to add underslash FLDC underslash then your number.. If I am not mistaken it has to be that way so when it scans it picks up the FLDC and number to give you credit unless your folding for that other coin tem... This way you can fold for whatever team you want..

I do have a counterwallet. 

Okay I changed my username to Slick2500_FLDC_1HLrk2pLyWhD2qRrRG2k31TRPJYidXJjqZ and my team to 12772 so I am hoping I did this right.

Edited by slick2500

I do have a counterwallet. 

Okay I changed my username to Slick2500_FLDC_1HLrk2pLyWhD2qRrRG2k31TRPJYidXJjqZ and my team to 12772 so I am hoping I did this right.

If thats your counterwallet address yes that should work.. Your name should show up in EOC stats after a WU, credit to counterwallet may take a couple days to catch up but it will...

Edited by road-runner