Noctua Giveaway!

bp9801

Is it merely coincidence that both dacul and dan.t both registered here on aug 21st 2012 within an hour of one another...musta came and registered just for a giveaway then too :-/

Congrats, hope the three winners actually stick around and add the community both numerically and intellectually...and not just grab and go...

Mea culpa for winning. You want it? Maybe you deserve it more than I do. Mea culpa for not being able to stay active on all forums where I'm member, that's why I don't join giveaways no more. This time I thought it could be a chance to change the loudy stock cooler for my 5800k. I wish I could have time. Mea culpa. So i'll not reply within 48h. Have a good day.

Dacula I would claim yoir prize if I was you. Who cares really what other people think. Your obvesously lerk the the forums and site enough to entee the contest andd reply to this thread.

Maybe you won't be active on the forums... maybe you will. It doesn't matter because the contest stated anyone could enter.

Is it merely coincidence that both dacul and dan.t both registered here on aug 21st 2012 within an hour of one another...musta came and registered just for a giveaway then too :-/

Congrats, hope the three winners actually stick around and add the community both numerically and intellectually...and not just grab and go...

Mea culpa for winning. You want it? Maybe you deserve it more than I do. Mea culpa for not being able to stay active on all forums where I'm member, that's why I don't join giveaways no more. This time I thought it could be a chance to change the loudy stock cooler for my 5800k. I wish I could have time. Mea culpa. So i'll not reply within 48h. Have a good day.

It's not about deserve, it's about luck. You got lucky (and so have I, once or twice). It's yours to claim whether anyone agrees or disagrees. Whether you stick around and comment is up to you, but like hornybluecow said, you obviously lurk around the forums enough to know a contest is happening, and entered. Go ahead and claim it!

Obviously, those of us that like to comment in the forums would like more members commenting and contributing to the forums, but I also understand those who choose not to, and am okay with that.

This comment isn't intended to be negative. Congratulations, and claim the prize!

Like the others have said, please do claim your prize within the window. You were picked as one of the winners so it is your opportunity to win something better than what you have. Who cares what others think; you won it, you should claim it!

Sometimes when people who may not always be active win a contest, be it something like this or something bigger, they see it as a positive. They won, they get their prize, and they start to be even more active than they were. Life always gets in the way of things, so it's understandable to not be around all the time.

You won one of the prizes, dacul, so you deserve to claim it.

Awesome. The DH-15 sure is one beast of a cooler. Thanks so much for this, really helps me to get a step closer to my dream build.

I'm a newbie to the forum, but I do plan to stick around and help out when I can. 

:thx:

PM Sent.

Edited by RazerZ