Zotac vga cards

dling

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have read many, many video card reviews and all of them praise Zotac for their quality and ruggedness.

I have a question that maybe one of your guys can answer. I can not seem to find it.

Is there an advantage to running dual Zotac 780's.?

Any better screen/game response?

Unless you are running multi-monitor setups or gaming at 2560x1440 or higher, most folks don't need more than a single GTX 780 for enjoyable game play.  Dual GTX 780s are great for benchmarks, multi-monitor setups or high resolution gaming on a single monitor.  In those situations the dual processor cores can flex their muscles. 

Not sure what you mean about screen/game response though.  Do you mean higher frames per second?

I got the Nvidia Inspector downloaed . Now all I have to do is figure out hgow to use it. Watched a utube vid and it was halpful. I dont understand the zero reference on all the settings.

With the MSI afterburner it showed the default card setting and you would increase them.

I got the Nvidia Inspector downloaed . Now all I have to do is figure out hgow to use it. Watched a utube vid and it was halpful. I dont understand the zero reference on all the settings.

With the MSI afterburner it showed the default card setting and you would increase them.

Once you open the tab "show overclock" you can adjust the fan speed, and clock speeds/voltages there.

If you say +20MHz and click on "accept overclock and voltages" you have overclocked that particular clock 20MHz :P

They start at zero because there is not an overclock set yet, it just shows how much you have overclocked (or underclocked) compared to your total clocks.

It cannot go any easier tbh, only thing you cannot do is set a fan profile in nvidia inspector.

But aside from overclocking, you can adjust specific settings that are not visible in the control panel, but can be adjusted here (limiting fps or specific kind of AA behavior for example).

This can be found on the gpu-z like panel and is right besides the driver version part (to the right with 2 tools).

Hopefully you can manage with this short explanation :)