General Free Games Thread

EuroFight

I haven't looked through all eight pages, but if you still have Joe Danger 2: The Movie, I'd love it! I was hoping the Joe Danger Bundle would be a daily/flash/CC sale, but doesn't look like I'll be getting my wish :(

EDIT: I have a spare Humble Bundle keys for Faerie Solitaire, Zeno Clash, and Dwarfs!?, if you want to add those to your list (all separate)

All yours. Check Steam :)

Thanks, Aaron!

Is it possible to have it set so that even people without a google account can read it? I don't have one.

I believe this is the case, anyone with the link can view and comment (no sign-in required)

Is the darksiders pack still available?  I tried number 2 recently and found it awesome.   :D

I believe this was already used (according to earlier posts in this thread), my apologies for the confusion

Hey Euro , i'm really interested in either Bioshock 1 or 2 :)

Please contact @F13Bubba as I believe they donated these codes

I would be interested in Fallout 3 GOTY if that is still available.

Please contact @Andrewr05 as I believe they donated this code

I put a STRIKETHROUGH through all of my taken games and sorted them, should we all do this?

Also it looks like you put some of my games under SpeedCrazy.

Edited by Andrewr05

Is the darksiders pack still available?  I tried number 2 recently and found it awesome.   :D

I believe this was already used (according to earlier posts in this thread), my apologies for the confusion

Oh well, thanks anyways :)