General Free Games Thread

EuroFight

Would anyone object if we offered WarWeeny, Nerm and kyfire a couple of free games from the thread, having heard about their situation on the 'What did you get for Christmas' thread, it wouldn't be much but maybe a belated Christmas present from the OCC Community if they wanted it...what does everybody think?

Heres the list:

• Fallout 3: GOTY
  • Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition x2
  • The Elder Scrolls III- Morrowind: GOTY
  • The Elder Scrolls IV- Oblivion: GOTY
  • The Walking Dead 
  • World of Goo x2
  • Portal 1 & Portal 2 bundle
Edited by Andrewr05

Would anyone object if we offered WarWeeny, Nerm and kyfire a couple of free games from the thread, having heard about their situation on the 'What did you get for Christmas' thread, it wouldn't be much but maybe a belated Christmas present from the OCC Community if they wanted it...what does everybody think?

The generosity of the  OCC family is one of the reasons I call OCC home.  :) 

I would kinda like Fallout 3 GOTY and Fallout New Vegas.

Thanks

I'm good on the games for now, the only one i really wanted was sleeping dogs, but it was already taken.

I will silently wait for a game to come by that i want and claim it as i already have passed the 1 week waiting time :P

Could you update the op though? Some games that were given away are still available on that list and some are duplicates as well.

I'm good on the games for now, the only one i really wanted was sleeping dogs, but it was already taken.

I will silently wait for a game to come by that i want and claim it as i already have passed the 1 week waiting time :P

Could you update the op though? Some games that were given away are still available on that list and some are duplicates as well.

Don't worry...I've sent Andrew a message to give Sleeping dogs to you instead.

I haven't looked through all eight pages, but if you still have Joe Danger 2: The Movie, I'd love it! I was hoping the Joe Danger Bundle would be a daily/flash/CC sale, but doesn't look like I'll be getting my wish :(

EDIT: I have a spare Humble Bundle keys for Faerie Solitaire, Zeno Clash, and Dwarfs!?, if you want to add those to your list (all separate)

Oh nice, lol.

I haven't looked through all eight pages, but if you still have Joe Danger 2: The Movie, I'd love it! I was hoping the Joe Danger Bundle would be a daily/flash/CC sale, but doesn't look like I'll be getting my wish :(

EDIT: I have a spare Humble Bundle keys for Faerie Solitaire, Zeno Clash, and Dwarfs!?, if you want to add those to your list (all separate)

All yours. Check Steam :)

WarWeeny: When I get some time I'll set up a shared Google doc where contributors can add and remove games as they come available, I think that would be much easier for everyone

Il_napoletano: I'm once again humbled by the generosity of the OCC community

Hi EuroFight

I'm interested in Bioshock 2. Have played the first one and loved it.

Regards

Merc

I'll get back to you on this if its still available