General Free Games Thread

EuroFight

Hi everyone! :)

The aim of this thread is for anyone to post any unwanted games that are free to other members. All codes are Steam codes, unless listed otherwise. I cannot guarantee that any of these codes work, however I am under the impression that they are all unactivated. (i.e. please no lawsuits ;))

Could all contributors PM me with their Google Account details so I can add them to the list of editors.

- Euro

Please note all codes must be sent via PM or Steam Gifts

Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aju5N0HF98HpdGhmM01NZER3Vk96NTdPVm5tY2dGOXc&usp=sharing

Anyone else with any games they would like listed please PM me or post the list to the thread (but a PM to me to let me know you've posted games would probably help), I will try to keep this post up-to-date with all games.

Restrictions:
To claim a code you must have at least 50 posts on the forums (spammers will not be tolerated)
You may only claim one game per week, to allow other users a chance
Users who have donated games may claim up to three games per week (Subject to fair use)

Euro

I have a few to give away, most of which I am sure I have not given away. Some are left overs from humble bundles and some  are just games a I bought while on sale for some odd reason. If you get one that I have given away, I apologize.

Crysis 2 Maximum edition, steam or origin

Medal Of Honor, steam or origin

Command and Conquer: Red Alert 3 Uprising, steam or origin

Populous, Origin key

Titan Quest, steam key

Orange Box Steam gift

Darksiders, Red Faction Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor and opposing fronts. This is a steam key, not sure if I gave this away already or not though

Left 4 Dead 2 steam gift

left 4 dead 1 and 2 bundle steam gift

Far Cry 2 steam gift x1

Dungeon Defenders steam gift

Red Orchestra franchise steam gift

Hamilton's Great adventure steam gift

Assassin's Creed 2 steam gift

Serious Sam 2 steam gift

Fallout Collection steam gift

Alrighty, maybe we should do one at a time first? Give more people a chance to jump in and get one?

kyfire you would prefer Crysis 2 two over the rest?

chuckles...yea sounds like a plan...yes Crysis 2 would be first choice.

Alrighty, maybe we should do one at a time first? Give more people a chance to jump in and get one?

kyfire you would prefer Crysis 2 two over the rest?

haha no joke -- greedy eh?

Hey, I gots to have at least on vise, might as well be greed   :D