Watch Dogs

ClayMeow

Also DLC is almost certainly planned out and in production before the base game launches, so announcing it that early just makes sense from a marketing point of view. Plus it is a way to show how complete the production of the DLC is, if they can show footage.

Also DLC is almost certainly planned out and in production before the base game launches, so announcing it that early just makes sense from a marketing point of view. Plus it is a way to show how complete the production of the DLC is, if they can show footage.

I think their point was that historically, DLC wouldn't even be thought of until the game was as polished and 'complete' as possible.

If they have time to think of other non-original game content then that is wasted time testing, forming, completing and finishing the main game.

I think their point was that historically, DLC wouldn't even be thought of until the game was as polished and 'complete' as possible.

If they have time to think of other non-original game content then that is wasted time testing, forming, completing and finishing the main game.

The people testing, forming, completing, and finishing the main game are not necessarily the people developing the DLC though. For those people the waste may be to not let them develop the DLC, if polish and optimization is the only other option.

I was going to pre-order it but I'll wait to see which version is better.  Right now it looks like PS4 over the XBO version.  Sick trailer, can't wait for it.

Why not the PC version :P

Ah, I thought someone might ask.  I like 3rd person sandbox games on console better and games like assassin's creed.  Just feels more comfortable.  RPG and FPS on PC all the way.

Edited by InCrYsIs

Ah, I thought someone might ask.  I like 3rd person sandbox games on console better and games like assassin's creed.  Just feels more comfortable.  RPG and FPS on PC all the way.

PCs support gamepads too ;)

Okay so I have a mental disorder that when I'm using a controller I have to be sitting on the couch.  Can't explain it just a weird quirk.

Okay so I have a mental disorder that when I'm using a controller I have to be sitting on the couch.  Can't explain it just a weird quirk.

Hahaha, fair enough....though you can just connect your PC to your TV ;)

Alright, alright, I'll stop now :teehee: