Watch Dogs

ClayMeow

• 3 weeks later...

It is a shame the framerate can't hold up, even in a trailer.

I wonder if this thing is the next Crysis, i heard it's quite demanding, even the minimum specs are insane lol.

Imagine, people saying..but will it run watchdogs?

i couldn't bear it if people were going to say that ;_;

It is a shame the framerate can't hold up, even in a trailer.

I wonder if this thing is the next Crysis, i heard it's quite demanding, even the minimum specs are insane lol.

Imagine, people saying..but will it run watchdogs?

i couldn't bear it if people were going to say that ;_;

It's hard enough when people ask if their system can run minecraft.

• 2 weeks later...

Showing off some of the tech nVidia brought in with the partnership between it and Ubisoft:

(Andrews OCC News post)

Just want to say that the shadows in Splinter Cell Blacklist, (OCC Review) the first game with HBAO+ were amazing, in my opinion, so seeing that tech, with whatever improvements it has received, in Watch_Dogs is pretty cool. Not personally sold on TXAA, as I've played three games with it and only one looked good with it on, but maybe (hopefully) this will be a second.

Showing off some of the tech nVidia brought in with the partnership between it and Ubisoft:

(Andrews OCC News post)

Just want to say that the shadows in Splinter Cell Blacklist, (OCC Review) the first game with HBAO+ were amazing, in my opinion, so seeing that tech, with whatever improvements it has received, in Watch_Dogs is pretty cool. Not personally sold on TXAA, as I've played three games with it and only one looked good with it on, but maybe (hopefully) this will be a second.

I used "TXAA High" for Arkham Origins. Never tested it without it on to compare, but certainly didn't notice anything wrong with it. Or is that already your "one of three" that looked good? lol

It is Andrew. Batman AO looked good with it on, and I could see the difference when tested. Blacklist and AC 4 are the other two with TXAA, but when I had it on in them, whenever an actor moved relative to the camera there was a halo effect around them that looked like compression artifacting. BAO did not have that issue. I hope it isn't an Ubisoft thing though, as Blacklist, AC 4, and Watch_Dogs are all from them.