[Build Log] Blue's New MACHINE!

BluePanda

Couldn't be we have a lot of folks here that :wub: old school muscle :dunno:

:lol: The biggest complaint so far is that it's too loud and too "ricy" sounding. We didn't expect that from the header install but that's why we have a second muffler on the way to tone it down drastically. Sometimes form has to follow function!

Nobody is getting their feelings hurt here - the car is hers to do what she wants with it. :P

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't be we have a lot of folks here that :wub: old school muscle :dunno:

:lol: The biggest complaint so far is that it's too loud and too "ricy" sounding. We didn't expect that from the header install but that's why we have a second muffler on the way to tone it down drastically. Sometimes form has to follow function!

Nobody is getting their feelings hurt here - the car is hers to do what she wants with it. :P

good !

Hey ,we all love the Panda here, heck she's our #1 female reviewer, and if she paints her car pink with green poka dots it's fine by me as long as she likes it . :thumbsup:

To be fair -- I'm only your #1 female reviewer -- because I'm the ONLY female reviewer. ROFL. But that's okay. I'll take it... :woot:

Hey ,we all love the Panda here, heck she's our #1 female reviewer, and if she paints her car pink with green poka dots it's fine by me as long as she likes it . :thumbsup:

To be fair -- I'm only your #1 female reviewer -- because I'm the ONLY female reviewer. ROFL. But that's okay. I'll take it... :woot:

Yes you are! 

I don't mind hopped up 4 cylinder cars. In fact they can be pretty damn fast. The go pedal on my VW CC works pretty damn well. What I do hate is a barely modified car with a 5 inch muffler that just really is more about making noise than anything else. Ricer, Tuner Punk  are all names that come to mind for that kind of mod. 

If I could say it for the 100th time -- I wasn't expecting the sound at all. Was YES expecting a little louder -- going from the stock header to the new one...but not this. Even Waco didn't expect it.

A muffler is on the way -- the LOUD has to go. I honestly like the overall sound, and the popping has gotten unbelievably awesome -- it's doing it even on the highway letting up...ROFL

However, after a trip to ABQ and a trip back today -- I can NOT wait for the muffler...

• 2 weeks later...

TOMORROW -- MUFFLAR! WOOOOOO!

Went last week and the shop guy left the welder at the OTHER shop (:shakeshead:)

Had two more lovely drives to ABQ with RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAAA from the ass end. ROFL

Gonna just pop in here since its somewhat related. I was working at Best Buy today and rung out a customer. He pays with a Clemson University card. We're talking about cars, so I ask if he's ever seen the tiger car, and he gets all excited and describes exactly your car! So yeah, random 50 year old guy likes your car. :P

That car did a number on the last parade it was in...funny enough people wanted to hear that poor car rev and attempt a burn out (not that it could without a puddle of water). haha

But it's good to hear there are fond memories of that thing.

TOMORROW -- MUFFLAR! WOOOOOO!

Went last week and the shop guy left the welder at the OTHER shop (:shakeshead:)

Had two more lovely drives to ABQ with RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAAAAAAAAAAAA from the ass end. ROFL

So you had a gas problem and blamed it on the car huh!   :rofl: