[Build Log] Blue's New MACHINE!

BluePanda

Looks cool, but I'm not too sure about how well the blaze green goes with the dark blue body. I like the green, though. I've been wanting to do mismatched brightly colored body panels, kind of like a really bright rat rod, and I definitely will be using that green. 

Did you spray from the rattle cans or did you use a paint sprayer? I use an Earlex 5500 for plastidipping.

Edited by Onion

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks cool, but I'm not too sure about how well the blaze green goes with the dark blue body. I like the green, though. I've been wanting to do mismatched brightly colored body panels, kind of like a really bright rat rod, and I definitely will be using that green. 

Did you spray from the rattle cans or did you use a paint sprayer? I use an Earlex 5500 for plastidipping.

Classics like yours look damn good in a bold Emerald metallic IMHO

You'll never "like" anything anyone else does -- so that's fine. 

Don't have a sprayer...yet anyway -- maybe sometime down the road. But I do have a very pro rattle can assistant. lol. They look great for all intents and purposes. Honestly it's a cheap car so spray it!!

Besides the "before" makes anything I do to it look better hahaha :D

• 2 weeks later...