Cute Girls You Don't Trust

Fogel

I'm just gonna say this and then shut it: I have learned over time that I can trust my intuitions and feelings...if my spider sense is tingling there is probably a good reason...trust your feelings Luke...

Dude just do this... get s couple 2x4s and some rope and keep it handy close to the bedroom or where ever you plan to foray....

Stop by Staples and get one of those easy buttons and put it in close proximity so its easy to get to once you finish the deed... if you make it to 3rd base you're covered...LOL just remember to tap the button when your done LOL

Dude just do this... get s couple 2x4s and some rope and keep it handy close to the bedroom or where ever you plan to foray....

I don't follow... I see what a rope could be for, but 2x4s? 

Well you know what they say about Loose girls....? Take a rope and tie a 2x4 across your ass so you don't fall in...LOL kids these days ha ha ha ha

:lol:

Well you know what they say about Loose girls....? Take a rope and tie a 2x4 across your ass so you don't fall in...LOL kids these days ha ha ha ha 

Someone should sig that, lol. 

You should sig that, would mean that you're sig would have a chance to be up to date.

You should sig that, would mean that you're sig would have a chance to be up to date.

tumblr_me9l7mfF511rxwarf.gif

tumblr_me9l7mfF511rxwarf.gif

BAHHHHaahah

Please someone sticky this, it's once of the best topics I've seen on OCC in weeks (maybe useful too, especially dr.b's comment) :lol:

I agree, this thread has me literally laughing aloud :lol:

I feel like Fogel either abandoned us all as lost causes or....is checking the well being of his car's shocks :biggrin: