Cute Girls You Don't Trust

Fogel

Please someone sticky this, it's once of the best topics I've seen on OCC in weeks (maybe useful too, especially dr.b's comment) :lol:

If that happened, it'd mark the end of OCC.

I don't think many people visit OCC to hear members whine about their (non-existent) love life, no matter how hilarious it may be.

Please someone sticky this, it's once of the best topics I've seen on OCC in weeks (maybe useful too, especially dr.b's comment) :lol:

I agree, this thread has me literally laughing aloud :lol:

I feel like Fogel either abandoned us all as lost causes or....is checking the well being of his car's shocks :D

Maybe he's not here,, because he's THERE!  Good Luck Fogel.

Well you know what they say about Loose girls....? Take a rope and tie a 2x4 across your ass so you don't fall in...LOL kids these days ha ha ha ha

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Did anybody mention that the end is near? :lol:

I feel like Fogel either abandoned us all as lost causes or....is checking the well being of his car's shocks  :D

no sir... he said in a prior thread he wouldnt be around for the weekend... am I the only one who pays attention? LOL

He's not in this thread...because he's already got her out of her threads! :woot:

I feel like Fogel either abandoned us all as lost causes or....is checking the well being of his car's shocks :D

Maybe he's not here,, because he's THERE! Good Luck Fogel.

no sir... he said in a prior thread he wouldnt be around for the weekend... am I the only one who pays attention? LOL

Only you would where he is this weekend....DELI GIRL!!

transexual-driving-instructor.jpg

Edited by IVIYTH0S

IVIYTHOS... you make one ugly deli-girl ....LOL

Oops I accidentally used your profile picture by mistake, sorry to accidentally expose your wish to keep the sex change a secret. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

The Aussie girls I know think very little of America and Americans bar one of them haha and she really only likes New York and squirells

Sounds like a winner! :lol:

Now if she starts to tell you how she used to suck d1ck for drugs or to make rent or something, you might need to find a new deli.   :nyea:

No joke!

I think the real fear he has is that he's gonna get with her and she's gonna realize that he's not as big of a guy as she was expecting.  :teehee:

Do people actually worry about these things?   Although your comment did remind me of a funny scene in a SkinMax movie I saw as a kid.  This rich dude is tagging his maid in the backseat.  Shows him going at it for at least 2 minutes straight and then the maid asks, "Se

Like Bowtie said, I stated I don't check the forums over the weekend.   Besides I hang out with pretty much military and martial arts (and mma) friends so the stuff said in this thread is nothing compared to the things I hear.   So no worries you guys aren't worth abandoning ...yet. :tongue: Although you would have to try really hard to be more crass than a marine/seal.  Hell even the AF guys are more crass than this.

And speaking of Bowtie, that is how Bowtie and I talk to each other on Ventrilo.   We are more similar than we are dissimilar.

Where did you even find that picture IVI?   That really does look like someone who had a sex change.   That is not the type of picture one whips out on command.

Google'd "Doctor transsexual" or something of that sort lol.

But glad you're feeling right at home...you should print out this thread and write your name, number and "pick one" on the back and see which scenario of those listed in these thread she chooses

I don't think many people visit OCC to hear members whine about their (non-existent) love life, no matter how hilarious it may be.

Except this thread was never about asking what to do in my situation.  That is just how people responded to this thread regardless of what I've said and regardless of the thread title.   You are generally a pretty smart dude so I would have expected you to read and comprehend better.  It is a general topic asking what people do with cute girls they don't trust.  I gave a "for instance", nothing more.  From the comments in this thread it looks like people just take whatever they can get.  I'm more selective, which sets me apart from most of my buddies but I figured there would be more people like that here.  Guess not, though I am guessing for other reasons.  Kwok sounds more like my buddies and Bowtie fer sure is more like them.

Notice how I said "members" and not "the OP"

Google'd "Doctor transsexual" or something of that sort lol.

But glad you're feeling right at home...you should print out this thread and write your name, number and "pick one" on the back and see which scenario of those listed in these thread she chooses

Something you often Google huh IVI? :teehee: