NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Reviewed

Bosco

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think of it as a preview of the card and what it's like.

Then it should've been called a preview...

But then it would need two articles; preview and review. This way it is one article with all of the information, but some of it edited in later.

Personally I'm just confused as to why nVidia would only partially lift the embargo like this. Best guess (and only a guess, I really have no idea) is that they wanted to wait to release all of the info, but some partners wanted to announce their offerings with Titan, so nVidia did it this way to make everybody happy... except for some of you.

It does make you wonder about what nVidia has done with these past few days between the announcement and benchmark-embargo lift.

Think of it as a preview of the card and what it's like.

Then it should've been called a preview...

But then it would need two articles; preview and review. This way it is one article with all of the information, but some of it edited in later.

Not true. It'll be a separate article.

Either way, Nyt is just being a dick. Ignore him.

WTF is the big deal? 

It was partial look with the un-embargoed internal benches and pics, and now there will be a full look at the thing. Not exactly unprecedented territory here.

Talk about making a big deal out of nothing.

WTF is the big deal? 

It was partial look with the un-embargoed internal benches and pics, and now there will be a full look at the thing. Not exactly unprecedented territory here.

Yep, exactly. Companies have announcements for announcements of new products and nobody bats an eye. I guess people would have been more satisfied if NVIDIA just said "hey, get ready for Thursday!" without any other information and let the rumor mills swirl.

WTF is the big deal? 

Some people like the attention they get. I guess lol. I will just feel like a kid at christmast tomorrow :D

WTF is the big deal? 

Some people like the attention they get. I guess lol. I will just feel like a kid at christmast tomorrow :D

Are you investing in one or more of these iluv??  :evilgrin: 

WTF is the big deal? 

Yep, exactly. Companies have announcements for announcements of new products and nobody bats an eye. I guess people would have been more satisfied if NVIDIA just said "hey, get ready for Thursday!" without any other information and let the rumor mills swirl.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Some people just find reasons to pick apart every little thing, even when a look a few days before the full on numbers is more than some companies do, like you said.

WTF is the big deal? 

I've had thoughts. Maybe I could sell the 590s :evilgrin:

WTF is the big deal? 

I've had thoughts. Maybe I could sell the 590s :evilgrin:

It would be a good idea LOL