New Forums

Bosco

Why are profile pics now also avatars? Or is that just mine? I miss my smiley....

Hope y'all get the skin sorted out soon. My eyes are bleeding already. :doh:

I miss my bird avatar too .. that was kinda cute.. (sounds gay but it WAS a cute bird).. btw I prefer ^ the quote window is also blue or light-blue instead white but that's just me .. I think in the past was blue aswell.

I'm used to white background forums but OCC blue is cool and nice to read..

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I can be of any help i'm programmer.. I won't be able to access source code since it should be accessed by a minimal thrusted administrators but I can give a sense of good visuals.

• Font looks ok. Some forums have a font way too smal. Yeah some people says it looks cool but we are not pretending to be "cool" we are cool and we just pretend to read at a minimal cost of vision fatigue.
  • Some people is asking for their avatars so maybe that is a changed reference in the CSS file. Looks we don't have the option avatar anymore. Don't worry is not a big deal ^_^
  • Regarding post count before there was stars now gray icons. I loved stars, that might be a reference in a CSS file perhaps.
  • Regarding the left panel where picture and user information is shown the text is gray and with the blue background is kind of hard to read.
  • Quote background used to be blue aswell as the background of the website (if I remember ok)

I can start living with this new layout but loosing the automatic jump to first unread post is killing me......

It is still there.. Click on that star shaped button at the left of each thread title in the thread listing.

I can start living with this new layout but loosing the automatic jump to first unread post is killing me......

It is still there.. Click on that star shaped button at the left of each thread title in the thread listing.

Where is it on mobile? Also where are quote names on mobile?