Bosco

New Forums

Broken:

Clicking on your name at the top right (the drop down to get to messenger and to stuff) -- no longer drops down.

Font colors on user profiles matches the background color -- can't read anything :(

I had 4863 quit complaining lol

I was just wondering when I saw Frank's post how many you had.

Broken:

Clicking on your name at the top right (the drop down to get to messenger and to stuff) -- no longer drops down.

Works fine for me.

Font colors on user profiles matches the background color -- can't read anything :(

Confirmed, though I suspect this will be fixed quickly.

I'll have to get use to it but 8 years on the old forums makes me dislike the "upgrade"

Every refresh this entire thread disapears for me and I have to wait a while before it pops back up again... its gone from new topics too....

Every refresh this entire thread disapears for me and I have to wait a while before it pops back up again... its gone from new topics too....

You have to change how new content is displayed.  By default it won't show anything on the thread (after you've read it) till someone replies.