What Black Friday / Cyber Monday computer deals are you looking for?

neddamttocs

What Black Friday / Cyber Monday computer deals are you most looking for?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What Black Friday / Cyber Monday computer deals are you most looking for?

• Desk
    • Chair
    • Case
    • CPU / Motherboard
    • Memory
    • PSU
    • Graphics Card
    • Monitor
    • Keyboard / Mouse
    • Cooling
    • HDD / SSD
    • Sound Card
    • Headset / Speakers
    • Other
    • Nothing
  2. 2. How much are you looking at spending?

• Nothing
    • Under $50
    • $51 - $150
    • $151 - $300
    • $301 - $500
    • Over $500

This week on OCC Poll we would like to know what Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals are you going after? A new chair for gaming in or a new mouse?

Let Us Know on OCC Poll!!!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing, I don't need or want anything right now, only thing I'm looking to improve, but don't need, is my monitor setup, which will be very costly and not worth dealing with at the moment.

Honestly, I can't tell when the deals started and ended, BF, SBS, CM, it's all become so bloated and advertised. I don't remember it being so bad in years past but this year it just seems like everyone went really overboard. I mean I can kind of expect and understand a Chinese based site like Meritline doing a two week long sale extravaganza before BF but when I see Newegg, TigerDirect, or even Amazon doing that kind of thing, I just find it a little disheartening really. People should have a little more dignity than to make something like Black Friday their most important time of the year.

I will give credit to the sites that strictly stuck to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, I appreciate websites that don't spam my email with subpar deals that require me to go all the way into checkout just to see the disappointing price. Companies should take more pride in their product instead of resorting to spamming and cheap tricks.

/rant

People should have a little more dignity than to make something like Black Friday their most important time of the year.

Tell that to the people that actually go to physical stores and run and push and shove and argue and pull out weapons and etc. Why anyone would still do that when you can order online is beyond me. Bunch of retards in this world.

Tell that to the people that actually go to physical stores and run and push and shove and argue and pull out weapons and etc. Why anyone would still do that when you can order online is beyond me. Bunch of retards in this world.

Okay, you go round them all up for me and I'll give them a stern talking to. While I'm at it, maybe I can talk their dogs and ask them not to bark anymore too. :teehee:

Not looking for anything in particular. Just checking what pops up on SlickDeals and in store newsletters and if I like it, I buy it. So far only bought 3x 3 TBs. Zero games.

You bought 9TB of store. What more could you want? :P

i'm shopping for a "reasonable" way to bring this here gamer rig into 2013, thinking seriously about going to socket 2011 but having a hard time letting go of the money it will take to do it...2011 cpu"s are expensive, and good quality overclocking mobo's same thing...