Are you participating in Movember?

neddamttocs

41 members have voted

1. 1. Are you participating in Movember?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also - what is Movember? I know no shave November...same thing?

Mustache + November = Movember

Lol...that makes almost no sense. I might do it if BP doesn't shave me in my sleep. :lol:

Agreed. First time I heard it I thought someone didn't understand the concept of No Shave November. For me, there's No Shave November and Mustache March. And maybe Don't Shave December, Just Stop Shaving January, Forget Shaving February in between. :lol:

Agreed. First time I heard it I thought someone didn't understand the concept of No Shave November. For me, there's No Shave November and Mustache March.

That's what I was thinking too...so "Movember" had me totally lost. :lol:

Like others, I haven't heard of Movember until today, but I've participated in No Shave November for several years now and intend to again this year, though it will significantly more challenging this year because my job requires that I wear an itchy as poison ivy beard net. :ouch:

You, with a goatee? lol I gotta see that...

Looks better than I thought it would and getting lots of compliments (and no, they're not just being nice, because I told them it was just for Halloween) :P

Does make me look older though, so not sure I really like that :lol:

Looks better than I thought it would and getting lots of compliments (and no, they're not just being nice, because I told them it was just for Halloween) :P

Does make me look older though, so not sure I really like that :lol:

pics-or-it-didnt-happen.jpg