Club Windows 8

wevsspot

You can look under the laptops at most stores, they don't remove the keys. :whistling:

Lol that was my original devious plot... I should make a Craigslist ad asking to look under people's laptops lmao

If you don't see the keys underneath, just remove the battery, and you'll see it there. Shame on you guys though. :P

Helps than critiques :lol:

good man...stealing causes bad karma

Psshhhh, anyone buying those display models will likely buy them after the deal is over anyway. Why let those keys goto waste?? ;)

Why let those keys goto waste?? ;)

#1 stealing is wrong

#2 my conscience would tear me up

#3 don't want bad karma

#4 instant gratification is not my friend

...if ya caint pay ya caint play...

kwik edit: and if ya clean out your message folder i'll send ya one...or you send me one...

In Windows 7, you have the option of creating accounts.. so cam you do the same in Windows 8? I don't want to use my email id to log on..

Yes Windows will allow you multiple accounts and you are not required to use an email address for an account. The reason they set this up was to allow easy access to email and skydrive accounts as well as the ability for basics such as news and people to move from PC to PC with you.

In Windows 7, you have the option of creating accounts.. so cam you do the same in Windows 8? I don't want to use my email id to log on..

yes, i went in control panel and changed my stuff after the initial setup...not sure about how to bypass during setup...yea, what ed and sucho said !

yes, i went in control panel and changed my stuff after the initial setup...not sure about how to bypass during setup...yea, what ed and sucho said !

When you do the setup you have the option to bypass adding an email address.

When you do the setup you have the option to bypass adding an email address.

I don't remember, but it's useful to have a Microsoft account anyway, and you can disable it by switching to a local account as soon as you get to the new Start Menu ( Settings -> PC Settings -> Users )

Edited by suchuwato

#1 stealing is wrong

#2 my conscience would tear me up

#3 don't want bad karma

#4 instant gratification is not my friend

...if ya caint pay ya caint play...

kwik edit: and if ya clean out your message folder i'll send ya one...or you send me one...

^ Good guy, there. :cheers: