Post Your Pets Thread!

El_Capitan

@Andrew, your new puppy is going to grow into a lovely bear dog one day. :)

Hopefully it'll be bigger than my current bitch, shes only 95 pounds.

Are we still talking about dogs? :teehee:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been following this post for a while figured I'd join in and post my 2.  1st up is J.J. He is a Black Lab/German Shepard Mix and 2 years old. 2nd up is Mary Jane. I got her this past Saturday and she just turned 6 weeks old on Monday.  She is a chocolate lab/red nose pitbull mix.  Sorry for picture quality...all I had is my phone which is a 3.2mp camera

post-2150-0-21749000-1365644213_thumb.jpg

post-2150-0-85877100-1365644258_thumb.jpg

post-2150-0-04052200-1365644559_thumb.jpg

post-2150-0-81498800-1365644605_thumb.jpg

Had a 2 year old brittany for about 32 hours.

dog_zps1154408d.jpg

She just turned up and adopted my back step. Stayed there for over a day. Sweet as could be, was almost disappointed when i figured out whose she was and got ahold of him.

Had a 2 year old brittany for about 32 hours.

PICTURE!

She just turned up and adopted my back step. Stayed there for over a day. Sweet as could be, was almost disappointed when i figured out whose she was and got ahold of him.

Dem fluffy ears...

Been following this post for a while figured I'd join in and post my 2.  1st up is J.J. He is a Black Lab/German Shepard Mix and 2 years old. 2nd up is Mary Jane. I got her this past Saturday and she just turned 6 weeks old on Monday.  She is a chocolate lab/red nose pitbull mix.  Sorry for picture quality...all I had is my phone which is a 3.2mp camera

That Black lab shepherd mix is crazy, it's one of the the most direct mixes I've ever seen. Like someone sewed a lab head onto a shepherd body lol. Also the first picture of MJ looks like an ultra sound picture. Edited by IVIYTH0S

Hopefully it'll be bigger than my current bitch, shes only 95 pounds.

Males tend to be quite larger though.

Only. :lol:

She was hit by a car when she was younger and I'm pretty sure her growth was stunted a bit, still her dad is about 135 pounds or so...

Not a fan of cats but "Colonel Meow" gets props.  Still say its a Chimera with lion dna spliced in.

That Black lab shepherd mix is crazy, it's one of the the most direct mixes I've ever seen. Like someone sewed a lab head onto a shepherd body lol. Also the first picture of MJ looks like an ultra sound picture.

Thought the same thing LOL.  Wow lab head, shepard body.

Cute dogs in this thread, but I have a huge soft spot dogs.   Dogs will litterally knock their owners down just to get some pets.   Cats hate me tho.   Rarely will one come up to me. 

• 2 months later...