Request to Gtx 680 users.

You're such a troll. My points fluctuate from 7432 to 7570 points, which is a 138 point difference, and they're not even as high as yours. There's nothing wrong with my card, either. Just a slower CPU, and more programs running in the background.

Seriously, you're talking about 59 points. Mine fluctuated by almost 140, and my system runs fine. Don't know what else you need. Maybe try running your benchmarks with as many background programs shutdown as possible while you benchmark.

Thanks for long reply. You have Gtx 680 ? What version OC or reference? And of course your scores fluctuate on the same settings, i mean on the same cpu and gpu clocks, yes?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for long reply. You have Gtx 680 ? What version OC or reference? And of course your scores fluctuate on the same settings, i mean on the same cpu and gpu clocks, yes?

Please stop asking. There's nothing wrong with your card. Nothing wrong. Nothing!

I said I had a GTX 680 in the post I posted my scores...seems you missed it. And yes, stock, same hardware. Nothing is changed.

The GPU itself is not what's causing the fluctuations, it's all the programs I have going on in the background. Same for your system. So yes, your card is fine, you just need to turn a few things off.

Now stop freaking out.

I said I had a GTX 680 in the post I posted my scores...seems you missed it. And yes, stock, same hardware. Nothing is changed.

The GPU itself is not what's causing the fluctuations, it's all the programs I have going on in the background. Same for your system. So yes, your card is fine, you just need to turn a few things off.

Now stop freaking out.

My system is clean, i close all programs during tests. On both graphic cards.

My system is clean, i close all programs during tests. On both graphic cards.

That is not the point... :mfp:

I don't think this have been asked before, but why do you insist that the fluctuation you're experiencing is 'abnormal' even when 99% of us says that it's perfectly normal? I'm honestly curious..

That is not the point... :mfp:

I don't think this have been asked before, but why do you insist that the fluctuation you're experiencing is 'abnormal' even when 99% of us says that it's perfectly normal? I'm honestly curious..

Cuz the 1% are always right. Go tax cuts!

Haha I think I feel my IQ decreasing the longer I read this stupid thread :lol:

Or maybe I just feel sorry for the fools who spend over $1k on cards yet you dont even know or cannot accept how your own cards' boost clock operates

Guys i am very greatful for your help. I am very pleased . But i want to ask about last thing. Here are my latest scores. And that fluctuations between scores are ok or not? PLeaseeee. Look:

nowadrugatwin16.jpg

nowadrugatwin18.jpg

nowadrugatwin19.jpg

nowadrugatwin20.jpg

nowadrugatwin21.jpg

nowadrugatwin22.jpg

nowadrugatwin23.jpg

Edited by litwicki22