Request to Gtx 680 users.

Stop trolling.

Either muster up all three of your brain cells and understand that "there is nothing wrong with your card" or go elsewhere and troll.

Its been explained over and over that there is always variation. Background CPU processes, temperatures and most importantly the boost clock all change the results.

Less than 1% variation in results is a fan-fucking-tastic result when testing in any other field. So stop complaining and accept that nothing is wrong everything is normal.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now i am more patient. Thx man for reply. Cheers. Like you say "I have had runs with more than 50 points difference on my 680s" i am more patient.

But i ask you last question. That difference with more than 50 + points, you have from a row , from score to score? Or when you choosing the lowest score and the highest:)? Thx

I mean something like that , for example like on my pc: "9458 to 9399 then 9438 to 9396" ? ( <<--- not too big differences from row a row )? PLease answer , this is very important for me:) Then we can close topic.

This is in total between a whole set of a few runs

When i ran my aircooled cards, i could get another 100+ points by turning up the fans on my testbench, the added cooling allowed for a higher boost clock, similarly i could score higher in the morning than midday, due to lower ambient temps

The 680s are HEAVILY reliant on temps, so the cooler you get them, the higher they score :thumbsup:

This is in total between a whole set of a few runs

When i ran my aircooled cards, i could get another 100+ points by turning up the fans on my testbench, the added cooling allowed for a higher boost clock, similarly i could score higher in the morning than midday, due to lower ambient temps

The 680s are HEAVILY reliant on temps, so the cooler you get them, the higher they score :thumbsup:

Ok last question bro. What was your the most big difference in points between score to next score? I mean from a row. Last question and we can close topic. Cheers , thx and i am waiting for reply. Not total like you say:) Just i want to know , what is your the most bigger different between score to next score, from a row. And thats all. :) Really last question.

Edited by litwicki22

Ok last question bro. What was your the most big difference in points between score to next score? I mean from a row. Last question and we can close topic. Cheers , thx and i am waiting for reply. Not total like you say:) Just i want to know , what is your the most bigger different between score to next score, from a row. And thats all. :) Really last question.

Depends, on a hot day, one run can be a few hundred off a cold morning.

Overclocking has added over 1000 points per card, so there are big changes

Depends, on a hot day, one run can be a few hundred off a cold morning.

Overclocking has added over 1000 points per card, so there are big changes

So conclusion..can you write me an example of that difference? From score to score, from a row:) Your the most bigger difference. And we can close topic. Cheers from Poland:)

So conclusion..can you write me an example of that difference? From score to score, from a row:) Your the most bigger difference. And we can close topic. Cheers from Poland:)

my WC rig is currently being rebuilt, and that is the one containing all the cards :biggrin:

please, PLEASE accept that your cards are normal, there is really no need for threads like this

Or at least post this on OCN and see how fast they shoot you down, they arent very friendly to threads like this :unsure:

my WC rig is currently being rebuilt, and that is the one containing all the cards :biggrin:

please, PLEASE accept that your cards are normal, there is really no need for threads like this

Or at least post this on OCN and see how fast they shoot you down, they arent very friendly to threads like this :unsure:

We're friendly? :blink:

9401 and 9452.

That make you happy? They're numbers only apart by 51.

9401 and 9452.

That make you happy? They're numbers only apart by 51.

Really or you lying with that score:) If really i am more patient now and we can close topic, and of course thx for you all for help. But please man , do you talking really? Can you answer me?:>

Edited by litwicki22

Really or you lying with that score:) If really i am more patient now and we can close topic, and of course thx for you all for help. But please man , do you talking really? Can you answer me?:>

I'm just posting what you want to hear so you'll stop worrying about it.

How many people have to tell you it's perfectly normal before you'll believe it? :blink: