Request to Gtx 680 users.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the THREAD that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting forever just because... This is the THREAD that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting forever just because... This is the THREAD that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting forever just because... This is the THREAD that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting forever just because... This is the THREAD that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting forever just because.. This is the THREAD that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting forever just because.. This is the THREAD that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some people started posting in it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue posting forever just because...

Sorry had to do it.

Guys i am very greatful for your help. I am very pleased . But i want to ask about last thing. Here are my latest scores. And that fluctuations between scores are ok or not? PLeaseeee. Look:

Yes, results are as expected. Once again, good job. Now my computer feels deficient. Makes me want to buy new again.

Thanks for stopping by, your build is validated good. Have a nice day.

Dang it, now I need to go to all those sites and tell him something's wrong with his card, and that he should pay me $50 to take his card before it goes bad and breaks his entire system.

you get 5 extra 680s for each of the other threads too!!

AMAZING!! 400 POINTS INCREASE!! on the newest drivers 306.97!!! now i have 9880 points! WOW

ON 301.42 i was have 9400-9450! 2 second score !!!!: 9870 !!!!!!!!! smaller fluctuations!

Congratulations :cheers: