Detail and Texture section of reviews

Stonerboy779

READ THE OP FIRST BEFORE VOTING  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a Details and Textures section in more reviews? (READ THE OP FIRST BEFORE VOTING)

There is a little section that Greg (Red1776) had in a few of his reviews that was called "Closer Look: Details and Textures" now it is something that I liked and something that I would like to see more of.

Now I am not sure how many of you remember it or even noticed it so let me explain some more.

From the first review Greg included this section in (AZZA Fusion 3000 Case Review)

As many people purchase their cases off of the Internet. I would like to start a small section of my reviews called texture and design. Just a few close ups of the design aspects can make one model unique from another and give you an idea of the level of detail put into a given case. As you can see, the Fusion 3000 makes liberal use of meshes, repetitive on edge slotting, and notches. Here are a couple more for you to get a feel for the Fusions styling aspect.

Now this section takes a nice zoomed in look at the case. It shows more detail of the materials that make up the case, lets you see the finishes and textures of different things. Lets you explore the little bits seeing the powdercoated finish or the texture to the plastics and the designs of mesh and vents.

The two cases that got this section are the AZZA Fusion 3000 and the Thermaltake Armor Revo Snow Edition admittedly not the most popular cases haha

Here are a few example shots, also links to the two review pages. http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/azza_fusion_3000/2.htm and http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/thermaltake_armor_revo_snow_edition_review/4.htm

azza_review_texture_sec_1_thumb.jpg azza_review_texture_sec_5_thumb.jpg

tt_upper_corner_detail_wing_thumb.jpg tt_side_panel_raised_texture_thumb.jpg

tt_525_bays_closeup_texture_thumb.jpg tt_aluminum_finish_texture_thumb.jpg

Sometimes you want the aesthetics to be just right. For an HTPC or the likes, since they might have to be displayed in the living room. It also give a good idea of the quality of the build. I'm definitely for the idea.

Ahaha funny that I ain't surprised the two reviewers voted no :lol:

Lol. I voted yes, if Red can do it then why not the other case reviewers ? It just makes the OCC case reviews look better and get more views