What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

My sisters wedding was on Saturday, my entire body still hurts from dancing til midnight, I think I just about passed out in the parking lot before we left too.

I suppose the slight amount of alcohol I consumed may have contributed as well...

:pfp:

And by slight you mean two kegs worth, right? :tongue:

Judging by the spelling mistakes earlier it was probably a bit more than 'a few' :lol:

Today I flew back to the UK from my holiday in Italy. Flight was delayed by an hour due to some woman arguing with cabin crew when she was asked to leave the plane :pfp:

My sisters wedding was on Saturday, my entire body still hurts from dancing til midnight, I think I just about passed out in the parking lot before we left too.

I suppose the slight amount of alcohol I consumed may have contributed as well...

:pfp:

And by slight you mean two kegs worth, right? 

Not quite that much.. :tongue:

Finished up working on the Z, titled the car, got a speeding ticket, and drove to Jacksonville.

Will this teach you that cruise control does not mean peddle to the floor :teehee:

I'm gonna blame this one on terrible luck. I only really speed on the trip to Miami or to Jacksonville but I got slammed with a ticket in Jacksonville when I was running late trying to make it to a meeting. 

I'm gonna blame this one on terrible luck. I only really speed on the trip to Miami or to Jacksonville but I got slammed with a ticket in Jacksonville when I was running late trying to make it to a meeting. 

Or you know, don't speed. That'll help keep money in your pocket and avoid the awkward "I was late because I got pulled over for speeding" explanation.

Or you know, don't speed. That'll help keep money in your pocket and avoid the awkward "I was late because I got pulled over for speeding" explanation.

I'll have plenty of time for not speeding when I'm 65. ;)

I'll have plenty of time for not speeding when I'm 65. ;)

If you make it that long.......

Spent 16.5 hours at the grind today......