What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Great Pics Stonerboy. I didn't know you had it in you. Last time I read any of your posts was about 2 years ago lol. Good to see progress. Last time I read one of your posts you were deciding whether or not to have your Dad buy you a 3rd GTX580 for Crysis lol.

Great Pics Young Man.

Havent done much of anything yet today but have a Dentist Appointment for a Moler Extraction later this afternoon. And Yeah, in not comfortable with the Idea.

The fuck you on about? Haha you high?

1 - ummm haven't even been a member for 2 years yet

2 - never had a 580 let alone 2 and wanting a third

3 - never had my dad buy me anything

Haha you may be talking about Nyt Ryder/Midnight Rider/Whateverthefuckheiscallinghimselfrightnow or just Nyt to me haha

Thanks tho, I liked the pics too :)

Great Pics Stonerboy. I didn't know you had it in you. Last time I read any of your posts was about 2 years ago lol. Good to see progress. Last time I read one of your posts you were deciding whether or not to have your Dad buy you a 3rd GTX580 for Crysis lol.

Great Pics Young Man.

Havent done much of anything yet today but have a Dentist Appointment for a Moler Extraction later this afternoon. And Yeah, in not comfortable with the Idea.

Haha you may be talking about Nyt Ryder/Midnight Rider/Whateverthefuckheiscallinghimselfrightnow or just Nyt to me haha

Omg you are right.  Hey man Im so sorry it wasn't you it WAS Ryda lol.   My apologies Stoner.

Just installed my new router. Its so much faster than the POS my mom bought two years ago when I was out of the country. Damn Best Buy salesmen... 

Great Pics Young Man.

Omg you are right.  Hey man Im so sorry it wasn't you it WAS Ryda lol.   My apologies Stoner.

Haha lol I couldn't even remember wanting three 580s

But I found the thread and your post in it : http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=187314&page=3&do=findComment&comment=1955763

Oh and stoner, "3 - never had my dad buy me anything" - well damn you must've had a shit childhood haha

Edited by Midnight Rider

Did some stuff on the GTI. Oil change, oil filter change, cabin air filter change, air filter change. Both CV boots are torn, I'm taking care of that this weekend. 

Great Pics Young Man.

But I found the thread and your post in it : http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=187314&page=3&do=findComment&comment=1955763

Oh and stoner, "3 - never had my dad buy me anything" - well damn you must've had a shit childhood haha

very very shit haha nah s'all right he usually just gets me power and hand tools come birthday and christmas.

Great Pics Young Man.

Omg you are right. Hey man Im so sorry it wasn't you it WAS Ryda lol. My apologies Stoner.

Why doesn't it surprise me that you equate getting presents with happiness?

Great Pics Young Man.

Omg you are right. Hey man Im so sorry it wasn't you it WAS Ryda lol. My apologies Stoner.

Why doesn't it surprise me that you equate getting presents with happiness?

Spoiled kids never end well.

what i'm gonna do today,...going back out on the road this morning: travels include; delivering in San Pedro, picking up in Carson, Downey, and two stops in City of Industry, then off to Hayward near San Francisco,...gonna be a long day, but i will get thru it !