What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

The toads shit everywhere, are highly invasive, and make a racket at night. They're also dangerous to pets. 

The lizards are an introduced species and outcompete all other lizards species here. The more I kill, the better.

What I did today? Walked 6 miles. Unpleasant, to say the least. I hate this city...

Edited by Onion

• 2 weeks later...

Had lunch with a buddy I hadn't seen in 8 years who is doing a crazy 4000+ mile road trip on a busted motorcycle after getting back from deployment. Crazy guy, awesome to catch up with him.

Wrote up a review (watch for it!) and now relaxing a bit waiting for my oh-so-legal copy of Game of Thrones to finish downloading since my ISP has decided to block Comcast XFinity from downloading properly. :pfp:

Experienced the downsides to having a race cam - slow traffic where you stop and go a lot. My poor clutch. :( 

Then, I experienced the upside to having a race cam - getting a huge surge of power around 4500 rpm all the way to 8500. :D

It does, but if you don't give it lots of clutch, it starts to die, at which point I slam the clutch into the ground to save it and then try again but with much more gas. I haven't stalled it out on the streets, but its happened a few times when slowly creeping up my driveway to pop it into the garage.