Microsoft Office

LurkingLabRat

Like I've mention before, I am a teacher and use Microsoft Office to create lesson plans, slide shows, etc.

I have Office on my Laptop that I take to and from school, but wouldn't mind having it on my PC at home too. Because I am a teacher, I make very little money sadly, so buying it at retail price for my PC is not in my budget right now.

Anyone who can help me here by helping me get a Key for the programs or knows any way to get it / find it would be very appreciated.

Reply here or PM me. And thanks in advance!

Edited by LurkingLabRat

Some places have the HUP available. We have it available to us in the Air Force, maybe you can to. All you have to do is either get your code or put in your email and see if the allow that email.

http://www.microsofthup.com/hupus/home.aspx?culture=en-US

Probably use your .edu or something email address.

I have that as well and is a way to get it for a low cost.

I thought that you could use your Office key on more than one computer, I've done it.

Not sure on that one, will have to try. In any case I have a friend who has Office 2010 files and a key for me to use if nothing else.

Thanks!

Try OpenOffice, its a free to download office suite. It's similar and for the most part compatible with Microsoft Office, so you can open up these OpenOffice powerpoints at school with Microsoft Office without too many issues.

OpenOffice

Use LibreOffice instead, it forked off from OpenOffice.org after Oracle bought SUN Microsystems which runs OpenOffice.

LibreOffice is updated much more.