[Contest] Steam Summer Sale

bilcliff

(Who doesn't want to hear Deathmineral try to compose a sonnet?)

Who does?

If you can get Clay to read the sonnets outloud and post the vid up on YouTube that would own! :lol:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about voting on the gifters? I assume some of them would like to enter as well, or is it just going to be the other gifters voting?

I could be wrong, but I thought it was decided, earlier in the thread, that anyone supplying a gift would get an automatic entry into the contest without having to participate in whatever "event" was decided upon.

How about instead of the sonnet or whatever involving video games, it has to be about the specific game they want. That way the winner gets the specific game they want as opposed to someone winning and just getting a game. It's possible this is what you were thinking already, but I didn't infer that immediately from what you said.

Associating the entry (whatever that may end up being) with the prize seems like a good idea to me, as it can ensure people only win what it is that they want. Making the entry something creative, like a sonnet, is a good idea too. (Who doesn't want to hear Deathmineral try to compose a sonnet?)

That's an option. I was thinking more general gaming sonnet (or something) that would be humorous and entertaining to read.

Who does?

If you can get Clay to read the sonnets outloud and post the vid up on YouTube that would own! :lol:

um :yucky:

Who does?

I do, somewhat. I just anticipate whatever Deathmineral would try to writing would be quite entertaining.

I could be wrong, but I thought it was decided, earlier in the thread, that anyone supplying a gift would get an automatic entry into the contest without having to participate in whatever "event" was decided upon.

I know I suggested that, but I don't remember seeing that becoming a rule. My mind may be playing tricks on me though.

I do, somewhat. I just anticipate whatever Deathmineral would try to writing would be quite entertaining.

No desire to see anyone write sonnets let alone any 1 person in particular, but like I said... if you got Clay to read them outloud on YouTube that would make this contest a whole lot more interesting for the audience members here.

um :yucky:

That's not a no :rofl:

Well regardless we need to get a bunch of us gaming again, I haven't plated any games with anyone from OCC since playing a bit of Borderlands and part of Trine 2.

My last time was probably playing Path of Exile with you like what, one or two months ago?

So uh... what happened with this? Seems like we can't come up with a fun contest so maybe we should just go with a numbers game? No point in just letting this thread die and having a bunch of games sitting around unplayed, not like many of us don't already have games sitting around unplayed... :whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

So uh... what happened with this? Seems like we can't come up with a fun contest so maybe we should just go with a numbers game? No point in just letting this thread die and having a bunch of games sitting around unplayed, not like many of us don't already have games sitting around unplayed... :whistling:

:ph34r: